Subject: does anyone want a printed manual for ACB-4000 disk adapter?
To: None <port-sun2@netbsd.org>
From: eric <eric@limpoc.com>
List: port-sun2
Date: 01/25/2004 17:53:49
hi. I'm cleaning and found a manual for the ACB-4000 and 4070 which I believe
was an MFM/RLL->SCSI converter used in some Sun-2 hardware.  I no longer have
the board itself, but for some reason I have a full set of documentation for
it. I suspect it's information that wouldn't be easy to find any more, so it
seemed like it would be a waste to throw it away.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in having the manual, I'll happily stick it
in an envelope and mail it to you for free. It's too long for me to be willing
to scan it but I'll be happy to give it to anyone who wants to.

eric