Port-sun2 archive

Old Sun-2 software

   I'm in the process of moving, and I just found two original Sun shipping
boxes containing original Sun QIC-11 tapes. Condition: after all this time
(about 17 years), I'd be amazed if they're readable. If anybody wants them,
they're available for the cost of postage. Otherwise, they go in the
trash. :(

   Set 1: 3.2 SUNBIN DOMESTIC 68010 tapes 1-4 (complete)

   Set 2: 3.4 UPGRADE SUNBIN DOMESTIC 68010 tapes 1-2 (complete)
          1.1 Pascal Sun-2 SUNBIN
          1.1 Fortran Sun-2 SUNBIN

   I also have a couple boxes of QIC-11/24/150 tapes which are available
for postage or will be going in the trash.

   --James B.