Re: Firefox52 broken on NetBSD9.3 / pkgsrc-2022Q4

Hi,

David Brownlee wrote:
Can confirm that ArcticFox works well on NetBSD/macppc (and looks Just
Right on an "anglepoise" G4 imac:)

a bit out of fotpic for SPARC - 42.0 (and also upcoming 42.1) are unstable on PPC... if somebody wants to help... a good multi-processor PPC with ram would be needed for bisection.

Still no startup on Linux/SPARC64 - and did not thus atttempt the 2 days of compilation I need on my NetBSD/sparc64 system until there is improvement on the other platforms :(

Riccardo