Sunfire V210 machine available

I have a Sunfire V210 machine which I no longer use.

I will be glad to give it to someone on this list if they are willing
to pay for shipping.

This is a dual-CPU UltraSPARC-III machine, 1U rack form factor, in
nearly new condition. It has 4GB of memory and four Gb NIC
interfaces (bge). It is SCSI, having two disk bays, and I have three
or four SCSI disks of various sizes (18GB and 36GB) in Sun carriers.

The machines are located in Texas, United States. I once got an estimate
for shipping this, and I think it was about $150, but that was a few
years ago.