sysinst partitioner issue

Hi,

There seems to be a problem with the partitioner in sysinst when trying
to install 9.3 (and/or CURRENT) on a 280R, OBP 4.16.4 on a 300GB
HDD.

I initially ran sysinst with the default settings (i.e. deleting all
partitions and letting NetBSD re-create them), and at reboot I got an
'Inode not directory' message. I found a previous item in the mailing
lists c.2015 saying this was due to too large a root partition. I
notice in the up-to-date install instructions it mentions this for
Ultra 1 and Ultra 2 machines being limited to 4GB. Perhaps this needs
updating for the 280R as well?

I went through the install procedure again, in order to resize the
partitions/filesystems, but there was some weirdness going on. Setting
the size of / to (say) 4096MB, then going to change the size of /usr
resulted in the size of / being altered to something else.
Further attempts to change sizes caused other oddities, like it
reporting no free space when there was in fact plenty.

Thanks,
Graham.