Re: NetBSD on Sun Fire T1000/T2000

On Mon, 3 Aug 2020, Dima Veselov wrote:

I have spare T2000 and I can dedicate it. Can it be of any help?

Hello fellow sparc64 fans.

I have been working on improving the support for sparc64/sun4v,
but the kernel/userland does not work properly yet.
Main issue right now is trashing of %i/%l/%o registers when userland processes are returned to from a system call.

Access to hardware is not an issue (and qemu is a brilliant supplement).

Main issue is lack of time, but will work on improving the state of the port to sun4v when time permits.

Regards
Palle Lyckegaard
palle%netbsd.org@localhost