Installing 9.0 - packages: pkgin

Hi all!

next system to BSD-ized! a SPARC64 this time. I extra bought a new one
to get along with my trusty SPARC32 systems.

Now, for 32-bit there are no 9.0 packages and spotty 8.2 ones.

I Install on SPARC64.... and binary package installation fails! yay!

So, well, I abort isntallationwithout, continue boot... and then check

https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/sparc64/9.0/All/

There are many packages, but indeed "pkgin" itself is missing! Why that?

Cheers,
Riccardo