more toys than I have time to play with

I have a handful of UltraSPARC systems I'm not using, and I'd like to
find a good home for them.  I thought I'd offer them to the NetBSD
community first.

I'm in the Seattle/Eastside area and will meet up within a reasonable
distance.  I don't want to ship the systems (although I'll entertain
requests for the disk drives).  I'd much prefer to get rid of the whole
lot in one load.

Rough inventory:

3 Ultra 60s, all with 2 processors, various RAM sizes
1 Ultra 5
1 Ultra 2

All except the Ultra 5 have at least one hard disk installed.  One Ultra
60 is missing its optical drive.  None have video.  All NVRAMs have long
since expired.

There are a couple of Sun keyboards, one of them missing a couple key
caps.

There are some extra SCA drives of various sizes, some in Sun carriers,
some bare.  I know all the disks are good because I wiped them.