Free e420R and Sun monitor (Oakland, CA).

Hi all,

I've got an e420R server that I have no use for anymore, and I'm hoping someone wants to take it off my hands.
It has no frame buffer or hard drives installed, but it worked fine when I last started it up a few years ago. I also have a large Sun CRT monitor that should work with it if you install some kind of frame buffer (I ran it with a SparcStation as a serial terminal).
It's extremely heavy, and due to that and a lack of time I'm very hesitant to ship it, so I'd rather give it to someone who can come pick it up if at all possible.

 -Adam

Sent from my iPhone