Re: Kernel enters in deadlock when OpenVPN server is not reachable

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 10:45:21PM +0200, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
> 	This evening, I've got a panic when my OpenVPN server was rebooted.
> 	On NetBSD side, I obtain more usefull information (and memory dump).

This is the wrong list for this type of issues. As it is completely unrelated
to sparc64, and especially the most relevant person to likely fix it
probably not reading it here.

Tech-net would be better, or in this case with a concrete description and
stack trace: just a simple PR.

Martin