Re: can't get tcp/ip to work under qemu/SPARC64/NetBSD 6.1.5

Hi,

>> but i can't get the network to work - trying to use dhcp during
>> installation fails, manual IP settings fail also
>> i don't know if it is a hardware(emulation) problem or my little to none
>> knowledge of NetBSD

It would be useful to know which network interface was detected at boot
time, and if there were any error messages.

> http://virtuallyfun.superglobalmegacorp.com/category/netbsd/

That has configuration "-net nic,model=ne2k_pci", which we detect as ne0,
but looking at:

  http://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation/Networking

are there any other network devices that might work better?

> Try adding this:
>
> ?net nic,model=e1000 ?net user

(e.g. this one)

Regards,