Re: Building Firefox from pkgsrc-2015Q1 hangs

Hi,

> The build hangs at:
>
> ----
> checking for exception model to use... call frame
> checking for compiler with PCH support...
> ----
>
> This "state" is displayed since yesterday evening.
>
> "top" shows me that CPU1 is around 99% (system).

Is this the boost-libs build?  This looks like the bug that should have been
worked around with r1.19 of boost-libs/Makefile (setting pch=off) [1].  That
change is still in the current Makefile.  If this is boost-libs, can you
check that PCH is really off?  If it's another package, then we might need a
similar workaround.

Regards,

[1] http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/devel/boost-libs/Makefile
--