Re: [7.99.20] Build error

On Jul 19,  2:20pm, joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost (=?UTF-8?Q?BERTRAND_Jo=c3=abl?=) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: [7.99.20] Build error

| christos%astron.com@localhost (Christos Zoulas) a écrit :
| > In article <55A8BE5F.4070707%systella.fr@localhost>,
| > BERTRAND Joël  <joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost> wrote:

| >> 	I have tried to delete all sources and all generated files (src, xsrc,
| >> obj and tools directories) without success. I obtain the same error.
| >
| > Can you put the lex.c file somewhere?
| >
| > christos
| >
| 	My lex.c file begins with :
|
| #if HAVE_NBTOOL_CONFIG_H
| #include "nbtool_config.h"
| #endif
| #line 2 "lex.c"
|
| #line 4 "lex.c"
|
| #define  YY_INT_ALIGNED short int
|
| /* A lexical scanner generated by flex */
|
| #define FLEX_SCANNER
| #define YY_FLEX_MAJOR_VERSION
| #define YY_FLEX_MINOR_VERSION
| #define YY_FLEX_SUBMINOR_VERSION
| #if YY_FLEX_SUBMINOR_VERSION > 0
| #define FLEX_BETA
| #endif
|
| 	You can see that last three defines don't define any value. Thus #if
| YY_FLEX_SUBMINOR_VERSION > 0 aborts as YY_FLEX_SUBMINOR_VERSION is
| replaced by nothing before its evaluation... If I add 2.5.39 on
| YY_FLEX_MAJOR_VERSION YY_FLEX_MINOR_VERSION and
| YY_FLEX_SUBMINOR_VERSION, lex.c can be compiled without error.

Here's how it normally looks:

#if HAVE_NBTOOL_CONFIG_H
#include "nbtool_config.h"
#endif
#line 2 "lex.c"

#line 4 "lex.c"

#define  YY_INT_ALIGNED short int

/* A lexical scanner generated by flex */

#define FLEX_SCANNER
#define YY_FLEX_MAJOR_VERSION 2
#define YY_FLEX_MINOR_VERSION 5
#define YY_FLEX_SUBMINOR_VERSION 35
#if YY_FLEX_SUBMINOR_VERSION > 0

These are hardcoded in the flex binary I think:
$ strings /usr/obj/x86_64/tools/bin/nblex | grep FLEX_MINOR_VERSION
#define YY_FLEX_MINOR_VERSION 5

What does your's say?

christos