Re: UltraSPARC III/IIe cpufreq drivers, please test

Martin Husemann a écrit :
On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 02:19:00PM +1000, matthew green wrote:
this is some what tricky.  ideally, it should be derived from
the cpu device, and that should find and talk to the schizo
device that controls it.

Since mainbus device detection is mostly hardcoded, can't we rely on all
cpus to attach their autoconfig device node before any pci root hub is
attached?

Why not. But I don't know autoconf process enough to write it. Do you have some ideas to start ?

	Regards,

	JKB