SAFARI config register address

        Hello,

Since NetBSD is stable on my Blade2000, I'm trying to add cpufreq capabilities. CPU clock (on US-III) can be divided by 1, 2 or 32. This divider is controlled by a value set in SAFARI config :
- 0x0000000000000000UL => /1
- 0x0000000040000000UL => /2
- 0x0000000080000000UL => /32

For US-IIe, clock can be divided by 2, 4, 6 or 8, but is controlled by ESTAR mon control register. I shall patch kernel in a second time as I have to reinstall my Blade 100.

I'm working on 7.99.1 kernel and Schizo register are defined in schizoreg.h. I suppose I have to use schizo_write() and schizo_read() to modify this value, but I don't know safari config register address.

        Any idea ?

        Regards,

        JKB