Re: NetBSD 7 kernel, continued

Hi,

Thanks to Martin pointing out that there's a thread about the non-booting problem and patches from Takeshi Nakayama and Matthew Green, I noticed that these two things are not the same:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sparc64/tindex.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sparc64/2014/08/oindex.html

So don't use the "new" index until it's fixed.

That said, I tried both patches (not at the same time, of course) and the system hangs at the same place.

What's interesting is that I got the "Fast Data Access MMU Miss" error when I tried booting netbsd-7 before updating the bootblock and ofwboot (not ofwboot.xcf - I was mixing things up), but after updating I don't even get that.

Ideas?

John