Re: firefox on sparc64

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:58:13 +0200
Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 08:55:12PM +0100, Sad Clouds wrote:
> > pkgsrc/www/firefox10
> > pkgsrc/www/firefox17
>
> Those do not work.
>
> > pkgsrc/www/firefox36
>
> That one works.
>
> What does the v22 do when it does not open a window? Hog cpu at 100%?
> Just sleep? Exit?
>
> Martin

It runs in the background for a few seconds (I don't see any windows
opening or anything) and then exits without any message or any hint of
what went wrong.

I started it as root and it ran for about 6 minutes in the background
at 100% cpu then exited without any messages. Running it again as root
result in the same behavior as normal user, i.e. runs for a few seconds
then exits without any messages.