Choose one out of 2: new meeting or nothing interesting?)

How are you today my master?
Do you wanna have a servant which is ready to satisfy all your wishes and
dreams? My name is Karrie. I'm young, beautiful and I adore sexual experiments
like BDSM, roleplaying and so on. I am sure that sex is all about
expressiveness and not only about missionary pose, right?
I am searching for a man who is ready to satisfy me completely, you know what I
mean, don't ?) If you ready to erase any boundaries and ready to experience the
most ardent desire and best sex in ur life then don't hesitate and write me
back as soon as you can! I am waiting!
Can't wait to hear from you!
Yours, Karrie