Re: powerfail interrupt

>>> Erik Fair <fair%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote

> On Feb 12, 2011, at 00:58, Takeshi Nakayama wrote:
>
> > But Netra X1 seems to have no usable powerfail interrupt source. It
> > is unconnected to the power button, and has no LOMlite function.
>
> Are you sure about this? It would make no sense for such a product (1U server
> designed for coloation facilities) to lack this function.

Yes.

The LOMlite has poweroff function but not via powerfail interrupt.

And nothing happens when I press the power button if the powerfail
interrupt is enabled. But if it is disabled, kernel outputs the
message as below.

        interrupt_vector: spurious vector 7de at pil 0

Similar message is showen on Solaris as below.

        WARNING: invalid vector intr: number 0x7de, pil 0x0

So Netra X1 has some sort of other interrupt, but I couldn't find
out the details. I think "power at ebus" is suspicious.

-- Takeshi Nakayama