Re: sun2/sun3/sun4c/sun4u emulator

On Sat, Nov 06, 2010 at 11:11:59PM +0900, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> Just FYI,

> > > Manuel, what kind of host are you using?
> >
> > amd64 XEN3-DOM0, 5.0_STABLE.
>
> Today I and jun@ tried tme-0.8nb2 SUN-ULTRA-1 on
> i386 (tsutsui@) and amd64 (jun@) at Kansai OpenSource booth,
> and tme on amd64 had the similar problem while it worked on i386
> with the same config files. (some LP64 issue?)

Well, I tried again on a i386 with tme installed from binary package,
I still get the same issue:
cuba# head /etc/release
NetBSD 5.0.1/i386
[...]

# tmesh MY-SUN4U
MY-SUN4U:8: tme/ic/stp2200: No such file or directory
MY-SUN4U:9: sc0: No such file or directory
MY-SUN4U:10: sc0: No such file or directory
MY-SUN4U:16: sc0: No such file or directory
[...]
I guess it should load a library from /usr/pkg/lib/tme/ ?
ktrace shows it doesn't make any access to this directory ...