Re: sparc64 emulator

On 28/05/2010 18:16, Stathis Kamperis wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a sparc64 emulator to install netbsd&  add support for
floating-point exceptions, as part of this year's google summer of
code project. Do you have any suggestion  ?

If not, it's ok. I'll just buy a sparc from ebay, but that won't
happen until mid July when google ships the stipends.
Where about are you based? I have a spare ultra1 I could ship from the UK and I suspect there are likely to be others with similar spare boxes in other locations :)