sparc64 fine with ral cards

Hi,

(I can't remember if anyone has mentioned using ral cards on sparc64.)

I recently put in a ral(4) card into my U60 - I found an Edimax EW-7128g
PCI card which was mentioned in the manual page.  It seems to work fine -
I'm running 5.0_STABLE and using it with wpa_supplicant (WPA-PSK) against
a Netgear access point.

The only problem that I had was that wpa_supplicant dumps core (bus error).
gdb couldn't pinpoint the exact error as we build with -O2.  However, a
build with just -g made the problem disappear.  (Something to be tracked
down at some point.)

Thanks,

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/