Re: Failure to build release for sparc64

My guess is that the additional filesystem support added to ofwboot
increased its size just enough to fall off the end of the filesystem.
This can be fixed in two ways:

Increase the size of the filesystem image.

Build an ofwboot that only has UFS-1 filesystem support.

I'm not sure which is best.  Both solutions have their downsides.

For the time being I'd recommend going to the older version of
src/sys/arch/sparc/stand/ofwboot unless you need the ufs2 or lfs support.

Eduardo