UltraSPARC III processor varieties

So, I was familiar with many of the UltraSPARC II vs IIi vs IIe issues, but have been out of a Solaris world long enough that it's really only the old hardware I use for NetBSD that I watch anymore. So, in looking at UltraSPARC III's, there appear to be at least III's (900 Mhz (and above?)), and IIIi's (900Mhz up to 1.5Ghzish) processors in Sun machines. Are there significant pro's or con's to one over another, and does NetBSD's support of the UltraSPARC III prefer any variety of the processor?

  Thanks...

                 - Chris