Sun-Fire-V210 with UltraSPARC-IIIi: bge supposed to work?

Hi,

After netbooting a Sun-Fire-V210 with two UltraSPARC-IIIi, I discovered
that after booting, bge0 does not work:

pci0 at schizo0
bge0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0: Broadcom BCM5704C Dual Gigabit Ethernet
bge0: interrupting at ivec 37c8
bge0: firmware handshake timed out, val = 4b657654
bge0: RX CPU self-diagnostics failed!
bge0: chip initialization failed

which is the same error as described in http://gnats.netbsd.org/36022

(and the same for bge[123])

I realize UltraSPARC-IIIi support is very new, but is this supposed to
work? Can I help debug?

Also, speed of cpus is reported as 1002 MHz - isn't that supposed to be
1340 MHz?

Complete dmesg at http://http://netbsd.itsx.net/schizo.txt

Grtnx,
--
Bert Kiers, !MCSE && 0xFF, frique d'ordinateur