Re: kern/41874: in-kernel NFS server hates network interface aliases

As promised on ICB, I have filed a problem report to describe recent NetBSD 5.0 unhappiness I unfortunately discovered. The precis: "panic: lock error" when one uses both nfsd and multiple network interface address aliases.

I may be out of style for not using a dedicated, embedded router whose firmware I do not control, but NetBSD should not panic while serving NFS or routing IP packets.

        Erik <fair%netbsd.org@localhost>