re: Replacing PSU on Ultra 10

      On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 06:23:09 +1100
      matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost> wrote:

      > there's an older 6-pin plug that hasn't been used
      > on pcs for years that is missing in modern ATX.
      Just leave this 6-pin plug unconnected if you use a ATX PSU. IIRC this
      is 3.3 V in case where the 3.3 V is not carried on the 20 pin plug. My
      Franken 5 works without that 6 pin plug for several years now.

   interesting.  i could not get my U10 to power up with a newer
   PSU without the old 6 pin connector also there.

i must have had some other problem with power at the time -- i just
plugged a new ATX V2 PSU into a U10 without the connector and it
powered up just fine.

.mrg.