Port-sparc64 archive

Re: bootblk problems with raidframe RAID1 root

>   All _looks_ well, but when trying to verify that it can indeed boot off
> of the other component however, it barfs immediately: Upon typing "boot
> disk0" in OFW the bootblock spews out (immediately after printing its
> header) the error message:
> .Inode not directory
> Fast Data Access MMU miss
> .. and I'm back at the OFW "ok" prompt. Does this mean the bootblock
> thinks the root directory inode of the disk0 component is not a dir?

This is fixed by:

You should be able to take the newer boot blocks (/usr/mdec/bootblk) from
a current or 5.0 beta build and use them, for example:

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/