Re:

This is off-topic as well, but I second that!

I wasn't going to ask. I was just going to look through the NetBSD code, but
if someone wants to share some of that information it would help and save a
lot of time. I already spent a really long time figuring out that sparc v9
has a 2047 byte bias when accessing stack memory.

-Cameron