Re: Files of death on sparc64

Martin Husemann (Sonntag, 10. August 2008 12:11):
> On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 12:40:02AM -0700, James Birdsall wrote:
> > I have an AXi with a couple of SATA controllers on the PCI bus and four
> > SATA disks.
>
> Can you please show the dmesg part for that controllers and disks?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Martin
a list of filesystems used on the server also could help finding the source of
the panics.

btw: please don't double-post. one message to the list is enough to reach
everybody on the list including the author of the previous mail. actually
that's why mailing-lists exist.