Re: bad wsmouse event

> I've never seen anything like that. Is it only the Xserver or does
> the whole machine crash? ( as in - can you still ssh into the machine
> and look around? If you can please attach a gdb to the running
> Xserver and try to provoke the crash, then see what gdb thinks
> happened )

I think it's just the Xserver, everything else is unaffected. Similar crash
happened a few days ago, I was playing music via mpd daemon, then I moved a
mouse to the top menu in konqueror and the screen got corrupted and froze,
but the daemon was still playing music normally.

How do I cause gdb to provoke a crash on the attached process?