Re: Solved-Kludge: Netra T1 + RaidFrame boot problems

Hi,

>      NetBSD IEEE 1275 Bootblock
>      .Inode not directory
>      Fast Data Access MMU Miss

>                              My solution was to do this:

>      # dd if=/dev/rsd0c of=/dev/rsd1c bs=512 count=64
>
> To replace the boot block on sd1 with the boot block from sd0

There is a bug in the first stage loader when a disk has been previously
partitioned normally and later partitioned as part of a RAID 1 set.  Part
of the original disklabel is still present and this confuses the loader.

The solution is to fix the boot loader.  A volunteer with forth knowledge
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

  My other computer also runs NetBSD    /        Sailing at Newbiggin
        http://www.netbsd.org/        /   http://www.newbigginsailingclub.org/