Blade 100 crash/lockup

Hi,

I netbooted a Blade 100. It seems to randomly crash when compiling.
Infact, it just locks up and doesn't dump me into the debugger or
anything. I don't think it is going to make much of server like this. It
also sometimes crashes during boot up and sometimes can't find its
keyboard. I think that I have a hardware problem, but I want to make sure
that there is not an issue with running NetBSD 4 release on a Blade 100.

Is anyone running NetBSD 4 release on a Blade 100 and what kind of
results are you getting? Is it stable?

Thanks,
Al