Re: [Fwd: Re: mt status && LTO1]

Well, either the other drive is buggy, or our code fails with some drive
that does meet specs.  I would suggest figuring out what kind of scsi
debugging you can turn on and looking at the commands going back and
forth.
Or the user make assumption because something isn't explained in
man mt || mt st

I thourged eew is always enabled by default. Because I see no disadvantage of not enabling this mode. But obviously it isn't. Even more mt status doesn't return information about this setting.
So I wasn't aware of. Maybe it should be noticed somewhere?

Best Regards
Stephan