Port-sparc64 archive

Re: SMP support for sparc64 is now in -current

On 3/14/08 11:54 AM, "Takeshi Nakayama" <tn%catvmics.ne.jp@localhost> wrote:

> I just commited my patch to -current, so it makes you can easily
> try the SMP support for sparc64.

This is wonderful!  I've kept my dear e450 nearby just for such a day.

I loaded the system with recent code with the netbsd.GENERIC.MP and it ran
for a bit.  I reset the system and it didn't make it back up without a hard

What is the right/best way to gather information for testing?

Thanks again,