Re: ofwboot versions and upgrading

I agree - if someone tests the new bootblocks on a netbsd-3 machine, and
tests the changes to bring them over to netbsd-3, requesting a pullup would be
ok.

I think some of them need changes in libsa/loadelf though, which is why
I didn't request pullup so far.

Another interesting pullup would be:

        sys/arch/sparc64/conf/kern32.ldscript: revision 1.8
        sys/arch/sparc64/conf/kern.ldscript: revision 1.9
        sys/arch/sparc64/conf/Makefile.sparc64: revision 1.63

but again this needs testing (and I don't have any -3 machine).

Martin