Subject: Re: SMP status
To: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 09/14/2007 10:43:54
On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 12:34:31PM +1000, matthew green wrote:
> it may be a large ram thing - i see other problems on my u60 with
> 2GB of ram that martin has not seen, but we have no had a chance
> to look closely at these problems yet.

My latest changes destabilized things a bit (partly expected, due to removal
of some flushing in pmap_update() that needs a better solution, partly
unexpected and yet to be analyzed). I have a patch from Michael that should
improve things again (but needs review), and some other changes that mostly
work, but not quite - I hope to have time to work on this soon.

Once you start digging, you find things to fix all over the place ;-)

Martin