Subject: Re: sparc64 hardware
To: doomwarrior <doomwarriorx@gmail.com>
From: Volker A. Brandt <vab@bb-c.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 09/03/2007 21:55:47
> > The only "real" 1U IDE Sun is the V100, and that box will only supp=
ort
> > <128 GB.  There is an OEM board called AXi but that has the same li=
mit.

> No the AXi don't have this limit, because a AXi don't have IDE.
> AXi are more or less U10-Board with SCSI and ATX-power supply.
> You possibly mean SparcEngine AXe.

Yes, absolutely correct.  I have several of both so I tend to confuse
them. :-)

Regards -- Volker
--=20
-
Volker A. Brandt                  Consulting and Support for Sun Solari=
Brandt & Brandt Computer GmbH              WWW: http://www.bb-c.de/~vab=
/
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email: vab@bb-c.d=
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgr=F6=DF=
e: 45
Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt