Subject: Re: NetBSD 3.1 - kdegraphics3 problem
To: Greg Evans <gevans@charter.net>
From: Tobias Nygren <tnn@NetBSD.org>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 04/03/2007 01:05:17
Greg Evans wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am attempting to install pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/kde3 currently and am
> running into the following problem on netbsd 3.1 sparc64:
>
> When I compile kde3 everything is working fine except I am running
> into the following issue:
>
>        then mv -f ".deps/kfile_pdf.Tpo" ".deps/kfile_pdf.Plo"; else rm
> -f ".deps/kfile_pdf.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
> In file included from kfile_pdf.cpp:21:
> kfile_pdf.h:25:24: poppler-qt.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from kfile_pdf.cpp:21:
> kfile_pdf.h:38: error: syntax error before `::' token
> kfile_pdf.cpp: In member function `virtual bool
>    KPdfPlugin::readInfo(KFileMetaInfo&, unsigned int)':
> kfile_pdf.cpp:62: error: `m_doc' undeclared (first use this function)
> kfile_pdf.cpp:62: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
> once for
>    each function it appears in.)
> kfile_pdf.cpp:62: error: `Poppler' undeclared (first use this function)
> kfile_pdf.cpp:62: error: parse error before `::' token

[snip]
> Stop.
> make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/kdegraphics3
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop.
> make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/graphics/kdegraphics3
> SunUltra10#
>

> When I was installing this it turned out that the only way I could get
> poppler-qt to install was to move the tar.gz into the directory
> /usr/pkgsrc/print/poppler-qt/work and then untar.gz it, otherwise it
> seems that it was either A) uncompressing itself to somewhere else, or
> something was breaking. I got it installed though as shown in pkg_info:

[redirecting to pkgsrc-users]
Hi,

My guess is that whatever caused this also caused the PLIST handling
to break. Specifically not installing or registering the poppler-qt
header files.

Please try to pkg_delete poppler-qt, then make clean && make install
in pkgsrc/print/poppler-qt and post the error message if any.

-Tobias