Subject: Re: SIR Reset with todays sources
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Juergen Hannken-Illjes <hannken@eis.cs.tu-bs.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 02/23/2007 21:34:24
On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 08:31:44PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 06:13:10AM +1100, matthew green wrote:
> > from this 'ok' prompt type 'ctrace' - it will give you the stack
> > trace, including the offending pc...

Gives:
	SIR Reset

	Watchdog Reset
	Externally Initiated Reset
	ok ctrace
	PC: fffffffff0002a80
	Last leaf: Fast Data Access MMU Miss

> Also, please check which of the following options you can add without
> the problem going away: LOCKDEBUG, DEBUG, DIAGNOSTIC.

DIAGNOSTIC fails where the same kernel with DIAGNOSTIC+DEBUG succeeds.
No LOCKDEBUG on both of them.  DEBUG also changes locore.s:

	#ifndef DEBUG
	#define UTRAP(type)     sir; VTRAP(type, slowtrap)
	#else
	#define UTRAP(type)     VTRAP(type, slowtrap)
	#endif

--
Juergen Hannken-Illjes - hannken@eis.cs.tu-bs.de - TU Braunschweig (Germany)