Subject: Re: Bus errors on -current with certain X11 apps
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Michael-John Turner <mj@turner.org.za>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 12/28/2006 13:38:33
On Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 11:33:12AM +0200, Michael-John Turner wrote:
> I've uploaded a pwm ktrace dump in text format:
> http://mjturner.net/download/misc/ktrace_pwm.txt.bz2

I've done some more digging with a pwm compiled with debugging enabled, and
this is the backtrace:
#0  0x000000000013006c in _XData32 ()
#1  0x000000000013f9e4 in XChangeProperty ()
#2  0x00000000001132dc in init_workspaces () at workspace.c:221
#3  0x0000000000115cf4 in postinit_screen () at screen.c:384
#4  0x0000000000102dbc in initialize (display=0x0, cfgfile=0x0, onescreen=0) at main.c:219
#5  0x0000000000102908 in main (argc=1, argv=0xffffffffffffc058) at main.c:117

Anyone got any suggestions as to how I can investigate further? Is anyone
else running a 4.99.x -current on sparc64 and can build pwm and see if it
works?

BTW, I'm running a -current built by releng. I upgraded to the most
recently available build (Dec 3) but that hasn't helped things.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mjturner.net/
mj@turner.org.za    | Open Source in WC ZA - http://www.clug.org.za/