Subject: Re: PS2 Keyboard Issue
To: Volker A. Brandt <>
From: Garrett D'Amore <>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 08/12/2006 08:34:40
Volker A. Brandt wrote:
>> I can confirm that the PS/2 keyboard is NOT usable with this version
>> when installing on a SPARCengine Ultra AXi OEM board (UltraSPARC IIi CPU).
> This board runs Solaris 10 just fine.

Thanks Volker.  I almost replied identically, figuring that the UltraAX
was different from an UltraAXi, but I wasn't positive.  (UltraAX having
a US-I instead of a US-II.)  I couldn't find any recent references to
the UltraAX though, so I wasn't certain.  (And no /platform links were
left in place, furthering my doubt.)

    -- Garrett
> Cheers -- Volker

General Dynamics C4 Systems