Subject: Re: gd-php
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Hammond, Robin-David%KB3IEN <muaddib@databit7.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 05/09/2006 23:52:30
The solution turns out to be adding

--with-gd2 to /usr/pkgsrc/www/php4/Makefile.php

THEN installing metapkg php4-extensions,

THEN adding the include directive to /usr/pkg/etc/php.ini

(Someone help me find the pkg maintainer please.)

Thanks to all who helped!

On Tue, 9 May 2006, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 23:35:05 +0200
> From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
> To: netbsd.sparc@kb3ien.us
> Cc: port-sparc64@NetBSD.org
> Subject: Re: gd-php
>
> On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 01:18:48AM +0000, netbsd.sparc@kb3ien.us wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know what is needed to make php4 such that gb_info() is
>> defined?
>>
>> I cannot determine what if any args must be added to Makefile.php.
>
> Did you try installing php modules ? There is a php-gd package, but I don't
> know if it defines gb_info()
>
> --
> Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
>     NetBSD: 26 ans d'experience feront toujours la difference
> --

Some people are born mediocre, some people achieve mediocrity, and some
people have mediocrity thrust upon them.
                 -- Joseph Heller, "Catch-22"

Robin-David Hammond	KB3IEN
 	www.aresnyc.org.