Subject: Re: U60 frezee over terminal type during boot
To: Generico <bluestrike@tiscali.it>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/28/2006 13:31:29
On Sat, Jan 28, 2006 at 12:20:57PM +0000, Generico wrote:
> now have restored output-device as 'screen' (elite3d)
> and installation now is ok , so xvr-100 is unsupported?

Yes, it currently is not supported. I have no idea how easy it would be to
add support, maybe even machfb could attach to it.

I think our install kernels also have problems with dual graphic cards
machines, even two ffb's have been reported to fail. Once installed, the
system can be tuned to work with them, but obviously we have to improve
the install situation.

Martin