Subject: LSI Logic MegaRAID SATA 150-4
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 01/10/2006 15:32:25
It seems that this thing is supported under NetBSD/i386, but has anyone every
tried it under NetBSD/sparc?

if it isn't directly supported, or untested, how hard is it, typically, to get
a card working on sparc64 that already works on another arch?

-brian
--
"The reason I don't use Gnome: every single other window manager I know of is
very powerfully extensible, where you can switch actions to different mouse