Subject: Re: Blade 100 USB keyboard problems
To: rivo nurges <rix@estpak.ee>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 12/17/2005 16:04:05
On Sat, Dec 17, 2005 at 02:50:37PM +0000, rivo nurges wrote:
> If I remember correctly these are related to OF version and workarount was to
> use older OF. I just fired up my blade100. I'll dig little bit these usb
> keyboard and lost interupts issues.

I just had a look at the open PRs about interrupt routing issues last night
and they are apparently each caused by different issues. So, please, do not
treat this as a "known issue" but file a PR with details of your machine
(dmesg) and the non working interrupts (which device does not work). Include
a vmstat -e or -i output and use a -current kernel if possible. I'll probaly
ask for details/firmware properties in response to the PR.

Thanks,

Martin