Subject: Re: framebuffer access
To: None <port-sparc64@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 11/15/2005 18:32:52
>> Thanks to der Mouse for writing short introduction to sparc
>> framebuffers (maybe you can put your notes somewhere on the web?)
>> :).

I mostly don't do the Web.  I do run an anonymous FTP area, and I have
bozohttpd (thank you mrg!) serving the same data files via HTTP, so
that may count.  See (http|ftp)://ftp.rodents.montreal.qc.ca/, in
particular /mouse/docs/Sun/ZX/, which documents the SUNW,leo.  There is
also .../Sun/S24/, which contains a document on the S24.  The cg14 I
don't have a separate document on, just the NetBSD driver source and
the code in Xcg14, my X server for it.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign