Subject: X11 modules missing for sparc build
To: None <>
From: segv <>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 07/19/2005 13:53:27
Hi, not sure which one was more appropriate port-sparc or port-sparc64.
Anyway I built a full release for sparc port, installed it and now I
found out that /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers is empty. It seems that
some parts of X11 weren't built or installed properly. I was pretty
sure I removed all stale object files, etc, before running

Below is my script file:

cd /opt/src && ./ -u -j 4 -m sparc -x -X /opt/xsrc \
        -O /opt/obj.sparc -T /opt/tools.sparc \
        release 2>&1 | tee /scripts/log.sparc

I'm running again. My question is does sparc port support X11
as well as sparc64 port?