Subject: Re: Sun Hardware Donation
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@macfinity.net>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 05/24/2005 12:33:34
thus Davide Zanon spake:
> On Monday 09 May 2005 17:15, Timo Schoeler wrote:
>

>>i couldn't do anything against it, it was my first thought when i saw
>>UltraSPARC III and NetBSD.
>

> The same here :)
>

>>should be able to dual boot the machine... ;)
>

> Dual boot 3.0 and -current, i guess ;)
>

>>however, i recently saw that those machines get quite cheap (even the
>>not-development 600MHz's).
>

> Running NetBSD on a USIII would be my dream!
>
> I've just said nothing, but my "enthousiasmos" is here...
> david

hi davide,

i can't convince the MTA that's in charge to deliver mail to you to do
so... so i have to go over the list

however, i have two questions

i) do you live in italy? if so, we should talk... :)

ii) <not on the list>

please private mail me and send me your valid mail address -- tia!

cheers,

timo

--
Timo Schoeler | http://macfinity.net/~tis | timo.schoeler@macfinity.net
//macfinity -- finest IT services | http://macfinity.net

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary
and those who don't.