Subject: SMP work on sparc64
To: None <port-sparc64@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Ross <cross+netbsd@distal.com>
List: port-sparc64
Date: 02/14/2005 08:09:18
   I know this has been ongoing for a long time, so I thought I'd
check to see if there is any real progress being made.  Also,
I wanted to ask if there is a "bucket" for people offering to
contribute to getting this working (ie, running multiuser at
least somewhat reliably, so that more people will test/run
it).  I'd be happy to contribute to such a pool.

   If there isn't one, I think we should set one up.  There used
to be a web site for people to request work and bid amounts
to have it done, but I can't find it anymore.  Anyone know of
a place to manage such "pools of money for task X" things?

   Otherwise, I'd be happy to hear any suggestions of anyone
else willing to contribute to such a goal, and any thoughts as
to how to manage it.

   Thanks...

                                  - Chris